We hope to see you online soon!
So, you have been hearing about this little thing called "Battle Points"? Maybe you have checked out ./bp or have gotten some through Bingo/Hunts.
Well don't worry, as I'm here to explain all about them!
What are battle points?
Well battle points are currency earned in different ways, and can be used in the battle point shop!
How do I get them?
Battle points can be acquired in a few different ways!
- Rare Pokequests: 50 BP
- Legendary Pokequests: 75 BP
- Pokehunts (./phunt list) Tier 5: 15 BP, Tier 4: 5 BP
- Bingo (one line completion): 5 BP (There are 12 Lines Total, so 60 BP Total)
- Bingo (completion): 100 BP (Plus the 60 BP from before)
- Buying them on the store: Can be bought in different amounts
What can I use them on?
Battle points can be spent in ./bp
Things you can buy with them
- Mega Stones
- Nature Mints
- Legendary Items (Stuff to craft with and form changing items)
- Z-Crystals and Memories
- Certain Competitive Battle Items
- Plates , Restoration Items , Incenses , Other Held Items , & Evolution Items !